Friday, June 1, 2012

I should be working

I have a ridiculous schedule, ridiculously easy that is. I have a 3.5 hour break between my morning classes and then an hour and 40 minute break between my afternoon classes. Sometimes I'm industrious and studious and amazing and study Korean, clean my house, plan lessons for two weeks, etc. Thennnnn there are other days where I just sit back and look at things like this. Seriously, this girl describes Korea better than I ever could.

Yesterday my two friends and I planned our Malaysia trip, wired money to banks, bought plane tickets, and chatted through facebook to do all of this. One works at a public high school, one at a kindergarten, and me at LG, a world renowned electronics company. Oh the shame of it all.

I should be working...but I'm not.

No comments:

Post a Comment