Monday, June 18, 2012

Wanderlust

I absolutely love tonight. It's a Monday, so it automatically sucked when I woke up. Mondays, I hate them. So so so so bad. But this Monday night is good. I just found this website. You can choose where you're leaving from and then you type in "Everywhere" and it literally tells you flight plans and prices for anywhere in the world.  I've already chosen about 17 different flight plans that look deliciously tempting. It makes me feel all Dr. Seuss with all the places I can go. I have feet in my shoes and brains in my head.

Oh good God...I'm going to need more money.

I have a seriously bad case of wanderlust. No cure in sight.


“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...” 
 Dr. Seuss, Oh, the Places You'll Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment