Wednesday, November 9, 2011

What the...? Wednesday

Welcome to the first "What the...? Wednesday".  Living in a foreign country often makes me go, "what the...?" Walking down the street, riding a bus, teaching adults and children, grocery shopping, literally everywhere I go and do there is a "what the..." moment; so I had the great idea to share them with you. Is this poking fun at Korea? Maybe sometimes, but sometimes, like today's entry, it will be a constant reminder to myself and the world that I am the stranger here. May you laugh well at my WT moments.

But most of the time it will be a way to display the strange and unexplained here in Korea.

This Wednesday's "What the..."

The Korean washing machine
 

with all instructions in Korean,

of course.


The first time I tried to wash clothes I encountered this. After I got over my initial, "WT?" I headed over to Google Translate. Thank you thank you thank you Google. So there you have it kids, your first "What the...? Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment